Saturday, June 13, 2015

Addicore 20 x 4 Serial LCD using I2C and Addicore Bi-Directional Level Converter

This post uses the same Addicore 20x4 Serial LCD that I used in this post.  However, this time I used an Addicore Level Converter instead of creating a circuit.  The Level Converter is easy to use, reasonably priced, and has 4 channels should you need them.  I've also posted an I2C library with it that was obtained from the DFRobot.com site.  The library, example code, and circuit are located here on github.  The example demonstrates how to define special characters and also simple animation.



 I tested the sketch with the F5529, CC3200, and the MSP432P410R.  It should work with a 2 line LCD as well but I haven't tried that since I don't have one with I2C.


No comments:

Post a Comment